Online & On Campus Learning Courses for Kids
At Innovation Floor, we are proud to offer a series of practical and fun bootcamps for kids
Students can dive into the hottest courses in coding, game development, robotics, 3d animation, filmmaking, and more, boosting their portfolio with impressive projects
Students will be able to develop creative thinking skills
Students learn how to work with others and collaborate as a team
STARTING FROM: 25 JULY 2021
- Students will understand the concept of robotics and programming using SCRATCH for robotics. They will understand the basics of giving a machine commands, how the commands affect the machine, and how to tailor their commands according to the environment the machine is interacting with.
- Students will learn how to apply single logical programming commands
- Students will learn how to use multiple joint logical programming commands.
- Students will learn and experience the creative freedom that programming and robotics offers them and will be allowed to experiment freely.
- Students will learn SCRATCH and robotics basics, and how ultrasonic sensors and toy motors are used.
- Introduction to Robotics
- Introduction to programmable car mBOT
- Practical problems with mBOT (using SCRATCH and sensors)
- Putting together learned concepts for a small challenge
- Creative mBot programming
- Final Project
PROGRAMMING - Game Development
- Discover the incredible world of Game Development, with a focus on Mobile Game Development.
- Learn how a video game app is created
- Create game assets (using adobe® Photoshop®) and explore problemsolving.
- Getting started with scratch and scratch system
- Working with Sound
- Introduction to Cloning
- Introduction to OOP
- Events & Operators
- "Space Shooter" - Game Development
- Practical Exercises & Assignments
- Final Game Project
During this camp students will learn:
- To create a platformer game that has mechanics similar to the classic Super Mario
- The basics of programming using Scratch.
- To use Scratch scripting: creating a 'space invaders' type of game.
- Students will have basic knowledge of a couple of the fundamentals of drawing.
- Understand character concept creation all the way to model sheets.
From here students will experience basic storytelling by understanding the narrative arc and character description. By the second week of the course, the lessons will move to 3D where students will learn the basics of 3DS Max. To jump-start their 3D skillset, students will create a simple low poly character using poly modeling, basic textures, and simple lighting and rendering.
Learn the art of cinematic storytelling by shooting and editing your own film. Learn to write a script, operate a camera using manual functions, and make edits using special software. This program allows an experience that combines hands-on training using professional cameras with personalized in-class lessons
Students will learn the art of cinematic storytelling by shooting and editing your own film. How to write a script, operate a camera using manual functions and make edits using special software.
- Introduction to workshop
- Intro to filmmaking phrases & genres
- Script Writing
- Storyboard, scheduling & planning
- Camera & Lighting
- Final short film submission
Courseware & Certificate
Get ready for a fun and impactful educational experience through project-based learning
A comprehensive training guide
Interactive exercises and quizzes
Best Student will be awarded with free course
Certificate of completion
A Certificate confirming completion of course for each program featured with interactive AR (Augmented Reality).
Training, Planning & Delivery
Our course instructors and trainers are industry level professionals and Lecturer in various university and educational institutions in UAE. Our trainers lead workshops, give presentations and provide one-on-one study support, coaching and mentoring. They’re enthusiastic individuals with a passion for their subject. Our trainers are totally committed to guiding your students through the learning and development process.
Workshops & Courses at Innovation Floor are held in Hi2 (Hamdan Innovation Incubator) a comfortable envrionment specially built for the program, furnished with sofa and rooms equipped with internet access, video projectors, and laptops for the trainees’use.
- Hamdan Innovation Incubator (Hi2)
221 Al Maktoum Rd, Dubai United Arab Emirates
- 9am - 6pm
- 10am - 2pm